inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Du fährst gerne schnell und möchtest dein Gepäck mühelos nach Hause transportieren - egal wie viel du geladen hast? Dann ist das Electric Mundo LUX Neo genau das richtige Modell für dich. Es ist mit einem 250 W Neodrive Antrieb ausgestattet. Dieses System überzeugt durch sein elegantes Design, die feine, gut abgestimmte Sensorik und den kräftigen Antrieb. Mit dem 17 Ah Akku steht dir noch mehr Reichweite zur Verfügung, so kannst du auch längere Touren mit dem Mundo einplanen. Am Lenker befindet sich das Display mit dem du dir das Level der elektrischen Unterstützung einstellen kannst.
Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein nachträglich elektrifiziertes Yuba Fahrrad handelt. Es ist kein Standardprodukt der Marke YUBA BICYCLES. Wende dich bei allen Fragen rund um den E-Antrieb an Electric Bike Solutions GmbH.
Elektrische Zusatzteile Electric Mundo LUX NEO
- 250W Neodrives Motor
- 36V 17 Ah Unterrohrakku V2
- Neodrives sMMi Connect Display
|Elektroantrieb:||Neodrives Motor 250 W 36 V + Unterrohrakku V2 17 Ah|
|Passagiere:||bis zu 3|
|Kindersitze:||bis zu 2 Yepp Kindersitze|
|Zuladung max.:||200 kg|
|Maße:||210 x 69 x 112 cm|
|Schaltung:||Shimano 24-Gang Kettenschaltung; Schalthebel: Shimano Altus; Schaltwerk: Shimano Altus; Umwerfer: Shimano Touney|
|Bremsentyp:||Tektro Vela hydraulische Scheibenbremsen; Bremsscheibengröße: Vorne und Hinten 180 mm|
|Beleuchtung:||Shimano Nabendynamo; Vorderlicht Spanninga Kendo und Rücklicht Spanninga Linea|
|Passend für Körpergröße:||1,50m bis 2,00 m|
|Reifen:||Schwalbe Big Ben 26"|
|inkl. Yepp Adapter:||ja|
Good every-day bike for urban cycling for people who can handle the mass.
We've bought our elMundo 2.5 years ago and have been riding it in Edinburgh ever since, all year round. Roads in Edinburgh are poor (lots of potholes), and there are plenty of hills, few bike lanes and many cars. We use the bike for getting our two kids (4 and 7) to school, having a monkey frame mounted to the rear and using a Yepp seat for the little one.
Here are my pros/cons after that long-term test:
+ The bike really rides pretty much like a normal bike, the handling is fabulous, and I can easily get past cars in traffic jams (where that is possible).
+ On our way to school, there is a particular stretch of road with regular traffic jams, full of monstrous SUVs and a virtually unused footpath next to it. The bike is narrow enough to allow me to use the footpath and bypass the cars. The fat tires are perfect for getting on and off the verge.
+ The electrical motor is generally really quiet, and many people don't get that it's an e-bike at first sight. It also means that we can get around town speedily but without breaking a sweat, even when tired after a tough training session at the pool.
+ The significant load that can be added really means that it literally replaces a car, if you are willing to think about how to fix stuff to the bike.
+ You will get lots of very curious and friendly comments. This bike is a question magnet, at least here in Scotland, where cargo bikes are just becoming a thing. We feel like "ambassadors" for new mobility.
+ The kids love it. I've taken my wife out on dates a few times on it, too, and that was always good fun.
- With kids on the rear rack, the center of gravity is actually very high. This isn't an issue when riding, but it does make slow riding and in particular starting/stopping/parking really awkward. My wife stopped riding with kids on soon after we got the bike, because she feels she isn't strong enough to catch the bike once it's started to fall over (and I believe that). I am fine, but must acknowledge that it takes some practice to handle it safely once the kids are mounted.
- Given the high center of gravity, there is absolutely no chance of "catching" the loaded bike, should you start sliding in a curve or on wet leaves. Didn't happen to us yet, luckily.
- The paint job is miserable. Paint started to flake off soon, and since it's a steel frame, it actually rusts. Not dramatic, but enough that I'll have to have it powder-coated some way down the line.
- The controller units of the Neodrives motor had a few minor issues over time, and the contact to the battery is a bit flaky. However, Electric Bike Solutions were super responsive and immediately sent replacement parts free of charge when we needed them.
- Seriously, Shimano Altus components on a €4000 bike? Ok, ours are still working ok, but the Yuba would be truly cool if it had components that match the price tag.
Would I buy it again? For me personally, yes, since I like the way the bike rides, and its versatility. The Mrs would probably prefer an Urban Arrow or something similar due to the lower center of gravity. However, she always is all happy when she rides the bike without kids on.
Many thanks for your rating! We are pleased that you and the family enjoy the ride with the Mundo V5. Driving the Mundo with passengers takes more practice with some people than others. You have more control over your balance with our Spicy Curry, as the rear wheel is smaller and the centre of gravity is shifted downwards. Also our new Electric Mundo STePS is now equipped with higher quality features. We always try to improve and wish you and your family much more fun with the Mundo.